Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sometimes i really wonder why i life so unpredictable. At one moment laughter is filled in the air with friends and family members beside you but the next moment, someone close to you moves on to another end of the world. I guess those of you who have been following the news know what i'm talking about.
The 5 dragon boaters who lost their lives during the accident were young, good looking, had so much talent, so much determination, were so optimistic in life and a very bright future in front of them. But GOD had to take them with HIM to HIS paradise. Well, maybe GOD had other plans for them - to be angels to HIS little children.
It really saddens me upon reading the news about the lost of their lives.I also found out that 3 of the dragon boaters (Poh Boon San, Jeremy Goh Tze Xiong and Reuben Kee En Rui) were actually ex-NYP students too. Yesterday, there was a booth set up for us students to write our little messages. For the whole night, i was reading the blogs set up by their friends. It really pains me to see those messages posted by their friends. From the messages I could also feel that the 5 dragon boaters were really friendly, helpful and caring people. It was filled with praises and how much they misses them, hoping that they would come back.
Thou I do not know them personally, I do feel the the pinch of them leaving this world to be with GOD. I can't imagine how much pain, grief, sadness and sorrow their friends and family members are feeling at this point of time. I do hope that their are able to stay strong and carry on with their lives as how the 5 dragon boaters would want them to do. May GOD give the family and friends of the decease peace, courage and strength to face whatever difficulties and trials that come their way.
May eternal peace grant onto the 5 dragon boaters O Lord and let perpetual light shine onto them.may they rest in peace in GOD's paradise.
Will always remember them as the strong, courage and optimist dragon boaters in my heart.
-geri :) ;