He Can Carry You
There is no problem too big God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall God cannot move it
There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my brother that He will carry you
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my sister that He will carry you
He said "Come on to me all who are weary And I will give you rest
There is no problem too big God cannot solve it
There is no mountain too tall God cannot move it
There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it
There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my brother that He will carry you
Oh, if He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders
I know my sister that He will carry you
I know my brother and I know my sister that Jesus will carry you
After such a long time i heard this hyme again. This was the hyme which was sang in school during morning assembly. And ever since i graduated, this hyme was totally out my me until Fr Val sang it during his homily. This hyme really inspires me to carry on no matter what happens. This morning's homily was Fr Val's last homily. He was saying about something about the internet work and his first question was 'How many of you have Facebook?' Cool yea.. And funniest part was where he said he knew of people who calls themselves toothbrush and toaster. LOL!! And when i started singing that hyme. I turned over to look at Justina. And we thought of the same thing - School Choir. Fr Val will be leaving for Rome soon for studies.. I'm so going to miss his homily and singing. His homilies are always short and sweet and easy to understand. Not sure when i will get to hear his homily again. But anws.. wishing him all the best =D